Do You think that you will not lose your weight?
But i think you will lose your weight.Because I have a solution.Now I share My own experience with you.It will help you to lose 5 kg weight i 2 weeks!Experience:
1) It is difficult for boys to lose weight than girls. Diet or exercise, the girls started to lose weight gradually for a few days.2) There is an age effect on weight loss.When I was reading Intermediate I reduced 10 to 12 kg in just one month by diet. No exercise required. But now it seems that Diet is not working at all.
How to reduce it:
#Eat:
1. There is a vegetable Broccoli which is like a cauliflower but has a green color vegetable.I eat this broccoli after cooked for 40 minutes. There is a great smell when cooking. Occasionally I used pieces of cauliflower with broccoli.
Broccoli
Since I'm alone, no one calls me to woke up, my classes are just two days in a week. So it was a little late to wake up. So I was wake up at 9 or 10 o'clock in the morning. Then doing a bath, mail checking, browsing, etc. It does not make me much hunger. At 12 o'clock in the morning,I eat 1 apple and some broccoli.When I was very hungry,I eat 2 or 3 apples.Thus,I eat broccoli,apples and juice two or three times in a day.
(Please do not fry in oil to make it more flavor after cooking it according to your mother or girlfriend's advice. Then the trunk will sink at the shore.)
2. When I was thirsty,I could drink juice.I drink lots of juice in a day. Fat is very low in original juice.Rather you get many energy. But do not make a mistake to differentiate between original juice and juice drinks.Do not eat duplicate juice to lose weight. Rather, the weight can increase.
Juices
3. In this 2 weeks I eat some fatty food. But the amount of fat that is consumed is very low. Such as fried fish, pure chicken.Two days I have eaten barger or pizza. The problem is that obese people have eaten fun while eating this broccoli and Apple do not roast in the mouth. One of the consultants had a short stroll in front of the kebab shop. He said that it was the smell of kebab smells it actually swallowed it or if you want to remove it a lot. I could not stay after that. I entered the shop and ordered the food.
Fish
4.Those who are in foreign country, they can see the amount of calories and fat on each food packet. Please do not eat more fat than the percentage. There will be fat in any tempting food. If you want to know more easily, keep in mind that there are no signs of mingling or there is no trace of shrimp.
#Exercise:
1.10 minutes walking in the treadmill, 5 minutes running, 10 minutes walking, 5 minutes running, 5 minutes walking.
2. Cycling 20 minutes
3. Cross trainer 20 minutes
4. Roaming machine sets one set to 150/50, 3 sets
Exercise
I could not go to the gym every day in the past two weeks, maybe it could have been like a total of ten days. If the machine is modern, then if you write the amount of your weight, that machine will tell you how many calories burned by exercise. I used to burn around 500 calories every day.
What's wrong I do?
1) Should have been raised in the morning. More sleep is bad for weight, less sleep is worse. At least eight hours of sleep should be there.
2) Breakfast should in time. You should eat five times a day. If you put too much food, your body will not get enough energy to burn calories. Then those things will become fat. Eat limited in time.We're talking about a small amount. Do not do tricky diet, that means do not eat for five to six hours. This will reduce the speed of weight loss.
Obstruction:
1. The head may not work properly during weight loss. If you have a lot of hunger, do not concentrate in study.The words of the creative thing far away. So those students, who have to take a long-term plan to lose weight. In between tutorials, assignment, you can not do it by eating good food.When you eat fat food for two or three days do not lose weight by frustrating. It was not a lot of damage to your entire plan for a two-day fat meal. But do not want to eat fat for a couple of days from now.
2. If your jealous friend / girlfriend knows that you are losing weight then she may want to take you to the fast food shop and offer free meals.
3. When the time of weight loss you came to a house suddenly, where many food was given and if you did not eat, they would mind. Do not forget to tell them you are losing weight. If they hear it, they will say, 'Hey, one day playing a little, nothing happens.Girls say that the body is not good and I can not eat. Take a meal into mouth and distort the face. After that he will say 'If the body is good then I will invite '
And the boys will say that yesterday's chest and blisters have made the stomach worse.
The longest way to lose weight is the long-term plan. This reduces stress on the body. But if you are depressed, you will never lose weight. If you discontinue weight planning for a day's fat diet, you can diet seven days, it would be absurd.
There is no such thing that you should not eat chicken fries or jinge barger for three months if you plan for three months. If you start losing weight you may be able to eat one day a week.
Thank You!
For reading our post.If you think that this post is helpful.You can share this post with your friends in social media Facebook,Tweeter,Instagram etc.
How to lose 5 kg weight in 2 weeks!
Reviewed by Ajharul
on
February 17, 2019
Rating:
Reviewed by Ajharul
on
February 17, 2019
Rating:








No comments: